Cisco WS-X4904-10GE, Cisco Catalyst 4900M 4 port 10GbE half card with X2 interfaces
The Cisco® Catalyst® 4900M Series (Figure 1) is designed for data center network top of rack switching and midmarket collapsed core/distirbution. Optimized for ultimate deployment flexibility for the data center, the Cisco Catalyst 4900M can be deployed for 10/100/1000 server access with 1:1 uplink-to-downlink oversubscription and a mix of 10/100/1000 and 10 Gigabit Ethernet servers or all 10 Gigabit Ethernet server environments. The Cisco Catalyst 4900M is a 320-Gbps, 250 million packets per second (mpps), two-rack-unit (2RU) fixed-configuration switch with 8 fixed wire-speed X2 ports on the base unit and 2 optional half-card slots for deployment flexibility and investment protection. Low latency, scalable buffer memory, and high availability with 1+1 hot swappable AC or DC power supplies and a field replaceable fan tray optimize the Cisco Catalyst 4900M for any size of data center.
The Cisco Catalyst 4900M half cards provide a wide variety of combinations of Gigabit Ethernet and 10 Gigabit Ethernet media types. The base unit can accommodate up to two of following half cards in any combination.
Performance Specification on Main Chassis
- 320-Gbps switching fabric
- Layer 2 hardware forwarding at 250 mpps
- Layer 3 hardware-based IP Cisco Express Forwarding routing at 250 mpps
- Layer 4 TCP and User Datagram Protocol (UDP) hardware-based filtering at 250 mpps
- Software-based learning at a sustained rate of 10,000 hosts per second
- 55,000 unicast MAC addresses
- 16,000 multicast MAC addresses
- 200,000 entries in routing table (shared between unicast and multicast)
- 4000 virtual ports (VLAN port instances)
- Bandwidth aggregation up to 16 Gbps through Cisco Gigabit EtherChannel technology.
- Bandwidth aggregation up to 160 Gbps for 10 Gigabit Ethernet through 10 Gigabit EtherChannel technology
- Hardware-based multicast management
- Hardware-based ACLs
All Level4 network products are rigorously tested and certified to be new or in like-new condition.
- Our networking hardware comes with our Level4-certified, lifetime, advanced replacement warranty, valid within the first year of purchase and exclusive of extended warranties, maintenance contracts, Netshield™, software, licensing, or specialty order items. In most cases, same-day shipping is available. After the first year, items can be sent to Level4, and we will repair or replace it within 14 days of receipt.
- Our Server and Storage products come with a 3-year warranty.
- Specialty order items come with a minimum 90-day warranty.
- Software is sold as is and is not covered under warranty.
- Resellers are subject to a 90-day warranty.
For guaranteed next-day replacement and 24×7 tech support, we also offer Netshield™ extended maintenance plans. View Netshield plan support options or contact us at 1.888.493.5997 for more information.
30-DAY RETURN POLICY
Our return policy is “no questions asked.” Please feel free to return NOB and pre-owned hardware within 30 days of purchase for any reason. NIB returns must remain in original packaging and deemed unused for full credit. An RMA number is required for all returns. Contact us at 1.888.493.5997 for any RMA. Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs and insurance. Upon satisfactory inspection, products returned for refunds will be subject to a 25% restocking fee in addition to shipping costs. Extended Warranty options are available; contact us at 1.888.493.5997 for more information.