Cisco WS-C3750-48PS-E, Cisco Catalyst 3750 48 10/100 PoE + 4 SFP Enhanced Image.
The Cisco Catalyst 3750 Series switches are an innovative product line that improves LAN operating efficiency by combining industry-leading ease of use and the highest resiliency available for stackable switches. This product series represents the next generation in desktop switches, and features Cisco StackWise technology, a 32-Gbps stack interconnect that allows customers to build a unified, highly resilient switching system one switch at a time.
Using a 32-Gbps stack interconnect, Cisco StackWise technology is designed to respond to network changes of all kinds while maintaining constant high network performance. Cisco StackWise technology unites up to nine Catalyst 3750 switches into a single logical unit via special stack interconnect cables. The stack behaves as a single unit managed by a master switch elected from one of the member switches. Its advanced failover mechanisms create the highest levels of stackable resiliency for hardware and software reliability.
• 48 Ethernet 10/100 ports with PoE and 4 SFP ports
• 32-Gbps, high-speed stacking bus
• Innovative stacking technology
• 1 rack unit (RU) stackable, multilayer switch
• Enterprise-class intelligent services delivered to the network edge
• Enhanced Multilayer Image Software (EMI) installed
• Full dynamic IP routing
All Level4 network products are rigorously tested and certified to be new or in like-new condition.
- Our networking hardware comes with our Level4-certified, lifetime, advanced replacement warranty, valid within the first year of purchase and exclusive of extended warranties, maintenance contracts, Netshield™, software, licensing, or specialty order items. In most cases, same-day shipping is available. After the first year, items can be sent to Level4, and we will repair or replace it within 14 days of receipt.
- Our Server and Storage products come with a 3-year warranty.
- Specialty order items come with a minimum 90-day warranty.
- Software is sold as is and is not covered under warranty.
- Resellers are subject to a 90-day warranty.
For guaranteed next-day replacement and 24×7 tech support, we also offer Netshield™ extended maintenance plans. View Netshield plan support options or contact us at 1.888.493.5997 for more information.
30-DAY RETURN POLICY
Our return policy is “no questions asked.” Please feel free to return NOB and pre-owned hardware within 30 days of purchase for any reason. NIB returns must remain in original packaging and deemed unused for full credit. An RMA number is required for all returns. Contact us at 1.888.493.5997 for any RMA. Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs and insurance. Upon satisfactory inspection, products returned for refunds will be subject to a 25% restocking fee in addition to shipping costs. Extended Warranty options are available; contact us at 1.888.493.5997 for more information.