Cisco WS-C3560-48PS-E, Cisco Catalyst 3560 48 10/100 PoE + 4 SFP Enhanced Image.
The Cisco Catalyst 3560 Series is a line of fixed-configuration, enterprise-class switches that include IEEE 802.3af and Cisco pre-standard Power over Ethernet (PoE) functionality in Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet configurations. These are ideal access layer switches for small enterprise LAN access or branch-office environments. Combining both 10/100/1000 and PoE configurations for maximum productivity and investment protection, they help you deploy new applications such as IP telephony, wireless access, video surveillance, building management systems, and remote video kiosks.
You can maintain the simplicity of traditional LAN switching and still deploy network wide intelligent services such as:
- Advanced quality of service (QoS)
- Rate limiting
- Access control lists (ACLs)
- Multicast management
- High-performance IP routing
- Cisco EnergyWise to measure, report and reduce energy usage across the entire organization
All Level4 network products are rigorously tested and certified to be new or in like-new condition.
- Our networking hardware comes with our Level4-certified, lifetime, advanced replacement warranty, valid within the first year of purchase and exclusive of extended warranties, maintenance contracts, Netshield™, software, licensing, or specialty order items. In most cases, same-day shipping is available. After the first year, items can be sent to Level4, and we will repair or replace it within 14 days of receipt.
- Our Server and Storage products come with a 3-year warranty.
- Specialty order items come with a minimum 90-day warranty.
- Software is sold as is and is not covered under warranty.
- Resellers are subject to a 90-day warranty.
For guaranteed next-day replacement and 24×7 tech support, we also offer Netshield™ extended maintenance plans. View Netshield plan support options or contact us at 1.888.493.5997 for more information.
30-DAY RETURN POLICY
Our return policy is “no questions asked.” Please feel free to return NOB and pre-owned hardware within 30 days of purchase for any reason. NIB returns must remain in original packaging and deemed unused for full credit. An RMA number is required for all returns. Contact us at 1.888.493.5997 for any RMA. Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs and insurance. Upon satisfactory inspection, products returned for refunds will be subject to a 25% restocking fee in addition to shipping costs. Extended Warranty options are available; contact us at 1.888.493.5997 for more information.