Cisco N5K-C5010P-BF, Chassis includes 48 fixed unified ports, Front-to-Back Airflow, 2 1100W AC Power Supplies, Fan Trays, 3 Expansion Slots
The Cisco Nexus 5010 Switch is a 1RU, 10 Gigabit Ethernet/FCoE access-layer switch built to provide more than 500 Gigabits per second (Gbps) throughput with very low latency . It has:
• Twenty fixed 10 Gigabit Ethernet/FCoE SFP+ ports
• One expansion module slot that can be configured to support up to 6 additional 10 Gigabit Ethernet/FCoE ports, up to 8 Fibre Channel ports, or a combination of both
• One serial console port and one out-of-band 10/100/1000-Mbps Ethernet management port
• 1+1 redundant, hot-pluggable, dual-sensing power supplies
• 1+1 redundant, hot-pluggable fan modules, providing highly reliable front-to-back cooling
The Cisco Nexus 5000 Series is equipped to support four expansion module options that can be used to increase the number of 10 Gigabit Ethernet/FCoE ports, connect to Fibre Channel SANs, or both. The Cisco Nexus 5010 supports a single module, with the Cisco Nexus 5020 supporting any combination of two modules from the following offerings:
• An Ethernet module that provides 6 10 Gigabit Ethernet/FCoE ports using an SFP+ interface.
• A Fibre Channel plus Ethernet module that provides 4 10 Gigabit Ethernet/FCoE ports using an SFP+ interface, and 4 ports of 1/2/4-Gbps native Fibre Channel connectivity using an SFP interface.
• A Fibre Channel module that provides 8 ports of 1/2/4-Gbps native Fibre Channel using an SFP interface for transparent connectivity with existing Fibre Channel networks.
• A Fibre Channel module that provides 6 ports of 1/2/4/8-Gbps native Fibre Channel using and SFP+ interface for transparent connectivity with existing Fibre Channel networks
All Level4 network products are rigorously tested and certified to be new or in like-new condition.
- Our networking hardware comes with our Level4-certified, lifetime, advanced replacement warranty, valid within the first year of purchase and exclusive of extended warranties, maintenance contracts, Netshield™, software, licensing, or specialty order items. In most cases, same-day shipping is available. After the first year, items can be sent to Level4, and we will repair or replace it within 14 days of receipt.
- Our Server and Storage products come with a 3-year warranty.
- Specialty order items come with a minimum 90-day warranty.
- Software is sold as is and is not covered under warranty.
- Resellers are subject to a 90-day warranty.
For guaranteed next-day replacement and 24×7 tech support, we also offer Netshield™ extended maintenance plans. View Netshield plan support options or contact us at 1.888.493.5997 for more information.
30-DAY RETURN POLICY
Our return policy is “no questions asked.” Please feel free to return NOB and pre-owned hardware within 30 days of purchase for any reason. NIB returns must remain in original packaging and deemed unused for full credit. An RMA number is required for all returns. Contact us at 1.888.493.5997 for any RMA. Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs and insurance. Upon satisfactory inspection, products returned for refunds will be subject to a 25% restocking fee in addition to shipping costs. Extended Warranty options are available; contact us at 1.888.493.5997 for more information.