The 1000BASE-CWDM Small Form-factor Pluggable (SFP) optical transceiver links your switches and routers to the network. The hot-swappable input/output device plugs into an SFP port or slot, linking the port with the fiber-optic network. CWDM transceivers increase network capacity by transmitting multiple data channels using separate optical wavelengths (1470 nm to 1610 nm) on the same fiber pair.
Form Factor: SFP
TX Wavelength: 1530nm
Cable Type: SMF
Connector Type: Dual-LC
|Dimensions||2.5 × .5 × .3 in|
Manufacturer Original (pre-owned), Level4 Compatible (new)
All Level4 network products are rigorously tested and certified to be new or in like-new condition.
- Our networking hardware comes with our Level4-certified, lifetime, advanced replacement warranty, valid within the first year of purchase and exclusive of extended warranties, maintenance contracts, Netshield™, software, licensing, or specialty order items. In most cases, same-day shipping is available. After the first year, items can be sent to Level4, and we will repair or replace it within 14 days of receipt.
- Our Server and Storage products come with a 3-year warranty.
- Specialty order items come with a minimum 90-day warranty.
- Software is sold as is and is not covered under warranty.
- Resellers are subject to a 90-day warranty.
For guaranteed next-day replacement and 24×7 tech support, we also offer Netshield™ extended maintenance plans. View Netshield plan support options or contact us at 1.888.493.5997 for more information.
30-DAY RETURN POLICY
Our return policy is “no questions asked.” Please feel free to return NOB and pre-owned hardware within 30 days of purchase for any reason. NIB returns must remain in original packaging and deemed unused for full credit. An RMA number is required for all returns. Contact us at 1.888.493.5997 for any RMA. Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs and insurance. Upon satisfactory inspection, products returned for refunds will be subject to a 25% restocking fee in addition to shipping costs. Extended Warranty options are available; contact us at 1.888.493.5997 for more information.