Cisco2901/K9, Cisco 2901 with 2 onboard GE, 4 EHWIC slots, 2 DSP slots, 1 ISM slot, 256MB CF default, 512MB DRAM default, IP Base.
All Cisco 2900 Series Integrated Services Routers offer embedded hardware encryption acceleration, voice- and video-capable digital signal processor (DSP) slots, optional firewall, intrusion prevention, call processing, voicemail, and application services. In addition, the platforms support the industries widest range of wired and wireless connectivity options such as T1/E1, T3/E3, xDSL, copper and fiber GE.
The Cisco 2901 Integrated Services Router (ISR) delivers highly secure data, voice, video, and application services for small offices. Key features include:
- 2 integrated 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports
- 4 enhanced high-speed WAN interface card slots
- 2 onboard digital signal processor (DSP) slots
- 1 onboard Internal Service Module for application services
- Fully integrated power distribution to modules supporting 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) and Cisco Enhanced PoE
- Embedded hardware-accelerated VPN encryption for secure collaborative VPN communications
- Integrated threat control using Cisco IOS Firewall, Cisco IOS Zone-Based Firewall, Cisco IOS IPS, and Cisco IOS Content Filtering
- Identity management that uses authentication, authorization, and accounting (AAA) and public key infrastructure
- High-density-packet voice DSP module, optimized for voice and video
- Standards-certified VoiceXML browser services
- Cisco Unified Border Element capabilities
- Cisco Unity Express voicemail support
- Support for Cisco Communications Manager Express and Survivable Remote Site Telephony
All Level4 network products are rigorously tested and certified to be new or in like-new condition.
- Our networking hardware comes with our Level4-certified, lifetime, advanced replacement warranty, valid within the first year of purchase and exclusive of extended warranties, maintenance contracts, Netshield™, software, licensing, or specialty order items. In most cases, same-day shipping is available. After the first year, items can be sent to Level4, and we will repair or replace it within 14 days of receipt.
- Our Server and Storage products come with a 3-year warranty.
- Specialty order items come with a minimum 90-day warranty.
- Software is sold as is and is not covered under warranty.
- Resellers are subject to a 90-day warranty.
For guaranteed next-day replacement and 24×7 tech support, we also offer Netshield™ extended maintenance plans. View Netshield plan support options or contact us at 1.888.493.5997 for more information.
30-DAY RETURN POLICY
Our return policy is “no questions asked.” Please feel free to return NOB and pre-owned hardware within 30 days of purchase for any reason. NIB returns must remain in original packaging and deemed unused for full credit. An RMA number is required for all returns. Contact us at 1.888.493.5997 for any RMA. Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs and insurance. Upon satisfactory inspection, products returned for refunds will be subject to a 25% restocking fee in addition to shipping costs. Extended Warranty options are available; contact us at 1.888.493.5997 for more information.