Cisco 2811 AC, PoE, 2FE, 4 HWICs, 2 PVDMs, 1 NME, 2 AIMS, IP BASE, 64F, 256D
The Cisco 2800 Series features the ability to deliver multiple high-quality simultaneous services at wire speed up to multiple T1/E1/xDSL connections. The routers offer embedded encryption acceleration and on the motherboard voice digital-signal-processor (DSP) slots; intrusion prevention system (IPS) and firewall functions; optional integrated call processing and voice mail support; high-density interfaces for a wide range of connectivity requirements; and sufficient performance and slot density for future network expansion requirements and advanced applications.
Architecture-Features and Benefits:
The Cisco 2811 Integrated Services Router provides the following support:
- Wire-speed performance for concurrent services such as security and voice , and advanced services to multiple T1/E1/xDSL WAN rates
- Enhanced investment protection through increased performance and modularity
- Increased density through High-Speed WAN Interface Card Slots (four)
- Enhanced Network Module Slot
- Support for over 90 existing and new modules
- Support for majority of existing AIMs, NMs, WICs, VWICs, and VICs
- Two Integrated 10/100 Fast Ethernet ports
- Optional Layer 2 switching support with Power over Ethernet (PoE) (as an option)
- On-board encryption
- Support of up to 1500 VPN tunnels with the AIM-EPII-PLUS Module
- Antivirus defense support through Network Admission Control (NAC)
- Intrusion Prevention as well as stateful Cisco IOS Firewall support and many more essential security features
- Analog and digital voice call support
- Optional voice mail support
- Optional support for Cisco CallManager Express (Cisco CME) for local call processing in stand alone business for up to36 IP Phones
- Optional support for Survivable Remote Site Telephony support for local call processing in small enterprise branch offices for up to 36 IP phones
All Level4 network products are rigorously tested and certified to be new or in like-new condition.
- Our networking hardware comes with our Level4-certified, lifetime, advanced replacement warranty, valid within the first year of purchase and exclusive of extended warranties, maintenance contracts, Netshield™, software, licensing, or specialty order items. In most cases, same-day shipping is available. After the first year, items can be sent to Level4, and we will repair or replace it within 14 days of receipt.
- Our Server and Storage products come with a 3-year warranty.
- Specialty order items come with a minimum 90-day warranty.
- Software is sold as is and is not covered under warranty.
- Resellers are subject to a 90-day warranty.
For guaranteed next-day replacement and 24×7 tech support, we also offer Netshield™ extended maintenance plans. View Netshield plan support options or contact us at 1.888.493.5997 for more information.
30-DAY RETURN POLICY
Our return policy is “no questions asked.” Please feel free to return NOB and pre-owned hardware within 30 days of purchase for any reason. NIB returns must remain in original packaging and deemed unused for full credit. An RMA number is required for all returns. Contact us at 1.888.493.5997 for any RMA. Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs and insurance. Upon satisfactory inspection, products returned for refunds will be subject to a 25% restocking fee in addition to shipping costs. Extended Warranty options are available; contact us at 1.888.493.5997 for more information.