C3925E-VSEC/K9, Cisco 3925E Voice Sec. Bundle, PVDM3-64, UC and SEC License PAK
Cisco 3925E Integrated Services Routers (ISR) deliver highly secure data, voice, video, and application services to large branch offices.
Cisco 3925E features include:
- Modular Services Performance Engine (SPE) 200 for even higher performance as WAN environments evolve
- 4 integrated 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports with 2 SFP ports
- 2 service module slots
- 3 Enhanced High-Speed WAN Interface Card (EHWIC) slots
- 3 onboard digital signal processor (DSP) slots
- Dual integrated power supplies
- Fully integrated power distribution to modules supporting 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- A universal IOS image helps you deploy new IOS services quickly
- Embedded hardware-accelerated VPN encryption for secure collaboration
- Integrated threat control using Cisco IOS Firewall, Zone-Based Firewall, IPS, and Content Filtering
- Identity management using authentication, authorization, and accounting (AAA) and public key infrastructure
- High-density packet voice DSP module, optimized for voice and video support
- Standards-certified VoiceXML browser services
- Cisco Unified Border Element capabilities for up to 2000 sessions
- Support for Cisco Unity Express voicemail, Cisco Communications Manager Express, and Survivable Remote Site Telephony
All Level4 network products are rigorously tested and certified to be new or in like-new condition.
- Our networking hardware comes with our Level4-certified, lifetime, advanced replacement warranty, valid within the first year of purchase and exclusive of extended warranties, maintenance contracts, Netshield™, software, licensing, or specialty order items. In most cases, same-day shipping is available. After the first year, items can be sent to Level4, and we will repair or replace it within 14 days of receipt.
- Our Server and Storage products come with a 3-year warranty.
- Specialty order items come with a minimum 90-day warranty.
- Software is sold as is and is not covered under warranty.
- Resellers are subject to a 90-day warranty.
For guaranteed next-day replacement and 24×7 tech support, we also offer Netshield™ extended maintenance plans. View Netshield plan support options or contact us at 1.888.493.5997 for more information.
30-DAY RETURN POLICY
Our return policy is “no questions asked.” Please feel free to return NOB and pre-owned hardware within 30 days of purchase for any reason. NIB returns must remain in original packaging and deemed unused for full credit. An RMA number is required for all returns. Contact us at 1.888.493.5997 for any RMA. Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs and insurance. Upon satisfactory inspection, products returned for refunds will be subject to a 25% restocking fee in addition to shipping costs. Extended Warranty options are available; contact us at 1.888.493.5997 for more information.