C3925E-VSEC/K9, Cisco 3925E Voice Sec. Bundle, PVDM3-64, UC and SEC License PAK
Cisco 3925E Integrated Services Routers (ISR) deliver highly secure data, voice, video, and application services to large branch offices.
Cisco 3925E features include:
- Modular Services Performance Engine (SPE) 200 for even higher performance as WAN environments evolve
- 4 integrated 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports with 2 SFP ports
- 2 service module slots
- 3 Enhanced High-Speed WAN Interface Card (EHWIC) slots
- 3 onboard digital signal processor (DSP) slots
- Dual integrated power supplies
- Fully integrated power distribution to modules supporting 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- A universal IOS image helps you deploy new IOS services quickly
- Embedded hardware-accelerated VPN encryption for secure collaboration
- Integrated threat control using Cisco IOS Firewall, Zone-Based Firewall, IPS, and Content Filtering
- Identity management using authentication, authorization, and accounting (AAA) and public key infrastructure
- High-density packet voice DSP module, optimized for voice and video support
- Standards-certified VoiceXML browser services
- Cisco Unified Border Element capabilities for up to 2000 sessions
- Support for Cisco Unity Express voicemail, Cisco Communications Manager Express, and Survivable Remote Site Telephony
All Level4 network products are rigorously tested and certified to be new or in like-new condition. Our end user customers are given our Level4-certified, lifetime, advanced replacement warranty on all network products* within the first year of purchase. In most cases, same-day shipping is available. For added support we also offer our Netshield extended maintenance plan.
*Lifetime warranty includes 1-year advanced replacement. After the first year, you can send the item back to Level4, and we will repair or replace it within 14 days of receipt. Resellers subject to 90-day warranty.
30-Day Return Policy (subject to 25% restock fee).
An RMA is required for all returns. Contact us at 1.888.493.5997 for an RMA number. Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs and insurance. Upon satisfactory inspection, products returned for refunds will be subject to a 25% restocking fee in addition to shipping costs.
Extended warranty options are available.
Not responsible for software.