Cisco ASR1006, Cisco ASR1006 Chassis, Dual P/S
The Cisco ASR 1006 Router in a 6-rack unit (RU) form factor is the most flexible edge routing solution in the Cisco ASR 1000 Series. It supports:
- Dual route processor
- Embedded services processor
- Up to 100 Gbps throughput
- Up to 12 shared port adapters (SPAs), the highest port density solution of the three Cisco ASR 1000 Routers
Running on Cisco IOS XE Software, the Cisco ASR 1006 router supports hardware redundancy and in-service software upgrades (ISSU).
All Level4 network products are rigorously tested and certified to be new or in like-new condition.
- * Our Networking Hardware comes with our Level4-certified, lifetime, advanced replacement warranty, valid within the first year of purchase and exclusive of extended warranties, maintenance contracts, Netshield software, licensing, or speciality order items. In most cases, same-day shipping is available. After the first year, items can be sent to Level4, and we will repair or replace it within 14 days of receipt.
- * Our Server and Storage products come with a 3-year warranty.
- * Speciality order items come with a minimum 90-day warranty.
- * Resellers are subject to a 90-day warranty.
For guaranteed next-day replacement and 24x7 tech support, we also offer Netshield™ extended maintenance plans. View Netshield plan support options or contact us at 1.888.493.5997 for more information.
30-DAY RETURN POLICY
Our return policy is “no questions asked.” Please feel free to return hardware within 30 days of purchase for any reason. An RMA number is required for all returns. Contact us at 1.888.493.5997 for any RMA. Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs and insurance. Upon satisfactory inspection, products returned for refunds will be subject to a 25% restocking fee in addition to shipping costs. Extended Warranty options are available; contact us at 1.888.493.5997 for more information. Software is sold as is and is not covered under warranty.