Cisco ASR1002, Cisco ASR1002 Chassis, 4 Built-In GE, Dual P/S, 4GB DRAM
Cisco® ASR 1000 Series Aggregation Services Routers aggregate multiple WAN connections and network services, including encryption and traffic management, and forward them across WAN connections at line speeds from 2.5 to 200 Gbps. The Cisco ASR 1000 Series Routers carry a modular yet integrated design, so network operators can increase their network capacity and services without a hardware upgrade. With flexibility in the number of connections, speed maximums, and price, you don’t have to under-provision or overprovision for any network location. Alternatively, you also have the option to buy an “-X” model, so you can increase throughput by simply purchasing upgrade licenses as you grow to increase your network speed dynamically.
● Cisco ASR 1002 Series Route Processor with Dual Core Processor
● 4-GB DRAM shared across RP, ESP, and SIP
● 3 SPA slots, 1 ESP slot
● 4 Gigabit Ethernet Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) ports
All Level4 network products are rigorously tested and certified to be new or in like-new condition.
- * Our Networking Hardware comes with our Level4-certified, lifetime, advanced replacement warranty, valid within the first year of purchase and exclusive of extended warranties, maintenance contracts, Netshield software, licensing, or speciality order items. In most cases, same-day shipping is available. After the first year, items can be sent to Level4, and we will repair or replace it within 14 days of receipt.
- * Our Server and Storage products come with a 3-year warranty.
- * Speciality order items come with a minimum 90-day warranty.
- * Resellers are subject to a 90-day warranty.
For guaranteed next-day replacement and 24x7 tech support, we also offer Netshield™ extended maintenance plans. View Netshield plan support options or contact us at 1.888.493.5997 for more information.
30-DAY RETURN POLICY
Our return policy is “no questions asked.” Please feel free to return hardware within 30 days of purchase for any reason. An RMA number is required for all returns. Contact us at 1.888.493.5997 for any RMA. Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs and insurance. Upon satisfactory inspection, products returned for refunds will be subject to a 25% restocking fee in addition to shipping costs. Extended Warranty options are available; contact us at 1.888.493.5997 for more information. Software is sold as is and is not covered under warranty.