Cisco ASR1001, Cisco ASR1001 System, 4 Built-In GE, Dual P/S.
Cisco® ASR 1000 Series Aggregation Services Routers aggregate multiple WAN connections and network services, including encryption and traffic management, and forward them across WAN connections at line speeds from 2.5 to 200 Gbps.
● (part number) ASR1001-4XT3 provides an IDC with four built-in T3 ports
Note: E3 circuitry is not supported.
● (part number) ASR1001-2XOC3POS provides an IDC with 2 built-in OC-3 PoS ports.
Note: The functions of these ports are the same as on the SPA module SPA-2XOC3-PO
● (part number) ASR1001-4X1GE provides an IDC with 4 built-in Gigabit Ethernet ports
Note: The functions of these ports are the same as on the SPA module (part number SPA-5X1GE-V2).
● (part number) ASR1001-8XCHT1E1 provides an IDC with 8 built-in Channelized E1/T1 ports
Note: The functions of these ports are the same as on the SPA module (part number SPA-8XCHT1/E1)
● (part number) ASR1001-HDD provides an IDC in form of a hard disk drive. Default size is 160 GB.
Note: IDCs are not field-upgradable with the exception of the HDD on the (part number) ASR1001-HDD model.
All Level4 network products are rigorously tested and certified to be new or in like-new condition.
- Our networking hardware comes with our Level4-certified, lifetime, advanced replacement warranty, valid within the first year of purchase and exclusive of extended warranties, maintenance contracts, Netshield™, software, licensing, or specialty order items. In most cases, same-day shipping is available. After the first year, items can be sent to Level4, and we will repair or replace it within 14 days of receipt.
- Our Server and Storage products come with a 3-year warranty.
- Specialty order items come with a minimum 90-day warranty.
- Software is sold as is and is not covered under warranty.
- Resellers are subject to a 90-day warranty.
For guaranteed next-day replacement and 24×7 tech support, we also offer Netshield™ extended maintenance plans. View Netshield plan support options or contact us at 1.888.493.5997 for more information.
30-DAY RETURN POLICY
Our return policy is “no questions asked.” Please feel free to return NOB and pre-owned hardware within 30 days of purchase for any reason. NIB returns must remain in original packaging and deemed unused for full credit. An RMA number is required for all returns. Contact us at 1.888.493.5997 for any RMA. Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs and insurance. Upon satisfactory inspection, products returned for refunds will be subject to a 25% restocking fee in addition to shipping costs. Extended Warranty options are available; contact us at 1.888.493.5997 for more information.