Cisco ASA5510-SEC-BUN-K9, ASA 5510 Security Plus Firewall Edition includes 2 Gigabit Ethernet + 3 Fast Ethernet interfaces, 250 IPsec VPN peers, 2 Premium VPN peers, Active/Standby high availability, 3DES/AES license.
The Cisco ASA 5510 Adaptive Security Appliance delivers advanced security and networking services for small and medium-sized businesses and enterprise remote/branch offices in an easy-to-deploy, cost-effective appliance. These services can be easily managed and monitored by the integrated, Cisco Adaptive Security Device Manager application, thus reducing the overall deployment and operations costs associated with providing this high level of security. The Cisco ASA 5510 Adaptive Security Appliance provides high-performance firewall and VPN services and five integrated 10/100 Fast Ethernet interfaces. It optionally provides high-performance intrusion prevention and worm mitigation services through the AIP SSM, or comprehensive malware protection services through the CSC SSM.
Cisco ASA 5510 Adaptive Security Appliance Platform Capabilities and Capacities
|Firewall Throughput||Up to 300 Mbps|
|Maximum Firewall and IPS Throughput||• Up to 150 Mbps with AIP SSM-10
• Up to 300 Mbps with AIP SSM-20
|VPN Throughput||Up to 170 Mbps|
|Concurrent Sessions||50,000; 130,000***|
|IPsec VPN Peers||250|
|SSL VPN Peer License Levels*||10, 25, 50, 100, or 250|
|Security Contexts||Up to 5**|
|Interfaces***||Five Fast Ethernet ports; 2 Gigabit Ethernet + 3 Fast Ethernet***|
|Virtual Interfaces (VLANs)||50; 100***|
|Scalability***||VPN clustering and load balancing|
|High Availability||Not supported; Active/Active, Active/Standby***|
** Separately licensed feature; includes two with the Cisco ASA 5510 Security Plus license
*** Upgrade available with Cisco ASA 5510 Security Plus license
All Level4 network products are rigorously tested and certified to be new or in like-new condition.
- Our networking hardware comes with our Level4-certified, lifetime, advanced replacement warranty, valid within the first year of purchase and exclusive of extended warranties, maintenance contracts, Netshield™, software, licensing, or specialty order items. In most cases, same-day shipping is available. After the first year, items can be sent to Level4, and we will repair or replace it within 14 days of receipt.
- Our Server and Storage products come with a 3-year warranty.
- Specialty order items come with a minimum 90-day warranty.
- Software is sold as is and is not covered under warranty.
- Resellers are subject to a 90-day warranty.
For guaranteed next-day replacement and 24×7 tech support, we also offer Netshield™ extended maintenance plans. View Netshield plan support options or contact us at 1.888.493.5997 for more information.
30-DAY RETURN POLICY
Our return policy is “no questions asked.” Please feel free to return NOB and pre-owned hardware within 30 days of purchase for any reason. NIB returns must remain in original packaging and deemed unused for full credit. An RMA number is required for all returns. Contact us at 1.888.493.5997 for any RMA. Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs and insurance. Upon satisfactory inspection, products returned for refunds will be subject to a 25% restocking fee in addition to shipping costs. Extended Warranty options are available; contact us at 1.888.493.5997 for more information.