Cisco ASA-SSM-AIP-40-K9, ASA Advanced Inspection and Prevention Security Services Module 40
The Cisco ASA 5500 Series AIP SSM is an inline, network-based solution that accurately identifies, classifies, and stops malicious traffic before it affects business continuity. It combines inline prevention services with innovative technologies, resulting in total confidence in the provided protection of the deployed IPS solution, without the fear of legitimate traffic being dropped.
Characteristics of Cisco ASA 5500 Series AIP SSMs
|Feature||Cisco ASA 5500 Series AIP SSM-10||Cisco ASA 5500 Series AIP SSM-20||Cisco ASA 5500 Series AIP SSM-40|
|Concurrent Threat Mitigation Throughput (Firewall + IPS Services)||
• 150 Mbps with Cisco ASA 5510
• 225 Mbps with Cisco ASA 5520
• 300 Mbps with Cisco ASA 5510
• 375 Mbps with Cisco ASA 5520
• 500 Mbps with Cisco ASA 5540
• 450 Mbps with Cisco ASA 5520
• 650 Mbps with Cisco ASA 5540
|Memory||1 GB||2 GB||4 GB|
|Flash||256 MB||256 MB||2 GB|
|Environmental Operating Ranges|
|Temperature||32 to 104ºF (0 to 40ºC)|
|Relative humidity||5 to 95 percent noncondensing|
|Temperature||-13 to 158ºF (-25 to 70ºC)|
|Power consumption||90W maximum|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||1.70 x 6.80 x 12.25 in. (4.32 x 17.27 x 31.12 cm)|
|Weight (with Power Supply)||3.00 lb (1.36 kg)|
|Regulatory and Standards Compliance|
|Safety||UL 60950, CSA C22.2 No. 60950, EN 60950 IEC 60950, AS/NZS60950|
|Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)||CE marking, FCC Part 15 Class A, AS/NZS CISPR22 Class A, VCCI Class A, EN55022 Class A, CISPR22 Class A, EN61000-3-2, EN61000-3-3|
All Level4 network products are rigorously tested and certified to be new or in like-new condition.
- Our networking hardware comes with our Level4-certified, lifetime, advanced replacement warranty, valid within the first year of purchase and exclusive of extended warranties, maintenance contracts, Netshield™, software, licensing, or specialty order items. In most cases, same-day shipping is available. After the first year, items can be sent to Level4, and we will repair or replace it within 14 days of receipt.
- Our Server and Storage products come with a 3-year warranty.
- Specialty order items come with a minimum 90-day warranty.
- Software is sold as is and is not covered under warranty.
- Resellers are subject to a 90-day warranty.
For guaranteed next-day replacement and 24×7 tech support, we also offer Netshield™ extended maintenance plans. View Netshield plan support options or contact us at 1.888.493.5997 for more information.
30-DAY RETURN POLICY
Our return policy is “no questions asked.” Please feel free to return NOB and pre-owned hardware within 30 days of purchase for any reason. NIB returns must remain in original packaging and deemed unused for full credit. An RMA number is required for all returns. Contact us at 1.888.493.5997 for any RMA. Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs and insurance. Upon satisfactory inspection, products returned for refunds will be subject to a 25% restocking fee in addition to shipping costs. Extended Warranty options are available; contact us at 1.888.493.5997 for more information.