Cisco ASA-IC-6GE-CU-A, ASA Interface Card with 6 copper GE data ports for ASA 5512-X and ASA 5515-X
Cisco ASA 5500-X Series 6-port GE Interface Cards extend the I/O profile of the Cisco ASA 5512-X and Cisco ASA 5515-X by providing additional GE ports. The cards provide the following benefits:
● Better segmentation of network traffic (into separate security zones)
● Fiber-optic cable connectivity for long-distance communication
● Load sharing of traffic as well as protection against link failure through the use of EtherChannel
● Support for jumbo Ethernet frames of up to 9000 bytes
● Protection against cable failure for the most demanding Active/Active failover and full-mesh firewall deployments
All Level4 network products are rigorously tested and certified to be new or in like-new condition. Our end user customers are given our Level4-certified, lifetime, advanced replacement warranty on all network products* within the first year of purchase. In most cases, same-day shipping is available. For added support we also offer our Netshield extended maintenance plan.
*Lifetime warranty includes 1-year advanced replacement. After the first year, you can send the item back to Level4, and we will repair or replace it within 14 days of receipt. Resellers subject to 90-day warranty.
30-Day Return Policy (subject to 25% restock fee).
An RMA is required for all returns. Contact us at 1.888.493.5997 for an RMA number. Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs and insurance. Upon satisfactory inspection, products returned for refunds will be subject to a 25% restocking fee in addition to shipping costs.
Extended warranty options are available.
Not responsible for software.