The Account Manager will sell network hardware and services to large and mid-sized companies. The successful candidate is a focused and enthusiastic individual with a track record of integrity and success in technology sales and who excels in managing multiple accounts.
- Focus on targeting large enterprise accounts, designing and executing account strategies
- Effectively qualify leads and identify prospect needs, engaging technical resources as required
- Proactively seek out high potential prospect and customer opportunities utilizing social selling tools, field intelligence, industry contacts and other available resources
Professional Qualities and Experience
- 3 years of B2B network hardware technology sales experience; demonstrated ability to build ‘C’ level executive relationships
- Cisco sales experience or equivalent WAN/LAN enterprise sales
- Proven track record of exceeding annual revenue and profit targets, with experience in planning and managing large, multi-business unit enterprise accounts
- Proficiency with using social selling tools such as LinkedIn, and customer relationship management systems, such as Salesforce.com
- Solid professional communication skills, with demonstrated ability to develop compelling presentations, reports, proposals and price quotations to capture large commercial projects
- Seasoned negotiator and strong closer
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Our employees are well rewarded for their efforts. Our competitive benefits package includes: Salary, commission split, comprehensive health coverage and paid holidays.
If interested, please email a brief bio or cover letter and current resume detailing relevant experience to email@example.com.
Job Type: Full-time
The ideal candidate will have a polished, professional demeanor and excel in communicating with customers, vendors and colleagues in a fast-paced environment. This role will train you in a business environment and allow for you to enter a sales role in the future.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinates sales orders, purchase orders, administrative and office support
- Work with warehouse to coordinate orders
- Sends out tracking for orders and to clients and follows up to ensure orders are processed correctly
- Other duties as required
- Ability to multi-task and operate in fast paced environment
- Attention to details and tracking of orders
- Need to be able to meet the needs of multiple internal and external customers with diverse requirements in a dynamic environment
- Improve processes as needed
- Desire to work with team and individually
- Flexible with client demands and problem solving
- Proficient at time management and prioritization
- Positive attitude
- Strong organizational skills communication skills via face-to-face communication, email and phone
- Proactive and independent
- Desire 1-2 years experience in office environment
- Sales Orders, Purchase Orders
- eMail, Excel, Word and MS Office
- College Degree desired but not mandatory
Please submit your resume via MS Word format and your availability to firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.