Has your equipment reached End of Life? Top 5 reasons to keep using your working hardware
When OEMs publish End-of-Life (EOL) and End-of-Service-Life (EOSL) dates for their networking equipment, many companies opt to establish maintenance contracts with third-party providers as opposed to renewing maintenance agreements with the OEM. Top third-party maintenance contract providers offer the same excellent coverage as OEMs but at much lower prices. Oftentimes, the support provided by third-party companies exceeds that of the OEMs.
At Level4 Solutions, we offer Netshield™ extended maintenance contracts that can be tailored to suit your needs. Maintenance plan options offered include:
- Full Equipment Coverage: Support of new and used equipment purchased from Level4 or other manufacturers. Includes legacy equipment no longer supported by OEM maintenance agreements.
- Technical and On-Site Support: Our plans feature varying levels of technical support, from 8×5 and 24×7 phone assistance to deployment of a technician directly to your site. Technical assistance calls are returned within 2 hours during regular business hours and within 4 hours after hours. On-site technicians can also support you – in person – at your facility within 4 hours (continental US only).
- Advanced Hardware Replacement: Level4 will warehouse an advanced replacement of your covered equipment. If a replacement is required, we will ship it to arrive next business day at your facility (24-hours within the continental US; 1-2 days outside the continental US).
- On-Site Replacement: To minimize critical downtime, replacement hardware can be stored on-site at your facility.
- Substantial Savings: Netshield™ pricing is offered at up to 50% less than comparable OEM support.
Quality, third-party maintenance agreements are available as an alternative to costly OEM renewal plans. Before purchasing one from an OEM, discuss your maintenance options with a third-party provider like Level4.
Contact us 1-888-493-5997 or https://www.level4solutions.com/contact/
Recent and Upcoming Cisco EOL, EOS, and Last Day of Support Dates (partial list):
|EOL||EOS||Last Day of Support|
|Cisco Catalyst 6500, Cisco 7600 Series Supervisor Engine 32 and Supervisor Engine 32 Bundles||01/31/12||03/31/12||03/31/17|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960G 24 and 48-Port Switches||08/01/11||07/31/12||07/31/17|
|Cisco 6500, 6100, and 6300 Series Line Cards and PoE Daughter Cards for Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Products||01/31/12||07/31/12||07/31/17|
|Cisco Catalyst 3750G, 3560G, 3750E, and 3560-E Series Switches||01/31/12||01/30/13||01/31/18|
|Cisco 7600 Series Supervisor Engine 720 and Supervisor Engine 720 Bundles||04/19/12||01/30/13||01/31/18|
|Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Supervisor Engine 720-3B/3BXL Upgrades and Associated Bundles||08/13/12||02/11/13||02/28/18|
|Cisco Catalyst 4500E Series Chassis||04/16/12||04/16/13||04/30/18|
|ASR 1000 Bundles||07/01/13||12/30/13||12/31/18|
|Cisco 7600 Series Routers||11/16/16||02/14/17||02/28/22|
Copyright 2017 Level4 Solutions. All rights reserved.
Comments are closed